Norway Fiancé visa got denied- think of getting married in philippines

Hello I am Levie, i just want adviced for my situation. I am here in norway , i applied for fiance visa last year and we waited for 12 months to got the answer and it was denied because of missing document.

We re-appeal and the udi accepted it but it will takes 9 months  again to process our application so me and my fiance planning to go home to philippines  this summer and get married there and applying for family urinification.

Do you think its faster to apply in philippines because we don't want to wait again here in norway because we don't have assurance to give me a visa for  Fiance.

My boyfriend has no problem with financial because he is stable but the udi denied because of  the missing document. Is there any can relate in this situation please comment.

Thanks😄

Hello olalev and welcome on board :)

Since your query concerns Philippines, please note that your thread has been moved to the Philippines forum.

Regards
Kenjee

"Do you think its faster to apply in philippines because we don't want to wait again here in norway because we don't have assurance to give me a visa for  Fiance."

Just a clarification, when you said "apply", you were referring to what, visa or marriage license?

Hello applying for family urinification after our wedding in philippines. Instead of here in oslo  our wedding we will have it in phillipines. I just wondering if how many months i'm going to wait. We been together for 1 and half year as live in.

if i understand right ......you are pilipina and your boyfriend is norwegian......if it is like that he dont even need any visa to coming here .....just take required documents with him and get married here ....you dont need to wait anything at all ....but maybe i dont understand your message right

just make your question littlebit more clear and im sure i can answer to you ........but if you got something in process in norway its anyone who can give you answer .......just norwegian authorities in that case

Yes i am filipina, what i mean if  we will apply in  the norwegian embassy in manila how long should i wait i have already record here in norway. I know that my boyfriend don't need visa to go there.

where you guys have thinking to living ....thats crucial question .....in norway or philippines ....if norway you should make residence permit application there in oslo ....pending time approximate 6 months if all your documents are in order ...if not it will take time ....maybe even years .....

Of course here in norway. Our application as fiance was denied thats why we are planning to go home in philippines to get married because we don't want to wait again for the re appeal processing time. But our fix decision  is to fly to phils and get wedding there.

as a general rule in norway is when apply residence permit ...it have to do in country where you are citizen ...this case philippines ....but it is cases when it has been possible apply also in norway if you are already there

but im quite sure you have to come back to philippines ....in your first message you named some missing document ....it never going to work without all required documents

Yeah its possible here  even if you re appeal but we are  thinking that were wasting time because the udi said it takes 9 months the result after you re appealed. We already waited for 13 months and that was denied and wait 9 months again that is terrible. We read about the processing time in philippines if your applying family urinification it takes 9 months also. Who knows maybe it will be faster in philippines for applying family urinification.

was my answers any help for your concern?

about that ...me and my wife are prisoners here in philippines ...actually there is no way to have it go faster ....when authorities begin make things difficult it just is like that ........individuals coming and go but system still remain ....that just only a fact

and i have to add .....it doesnt go faster here

Yes thank you very much .This is very stressful we got the denied papers last week and we decided to fly to philippines this first week of july . We already have tickets. Huhu its just 1 paper missing and  its not our fault because when we hand the papers in politi that was all complete  and i remember it and suddenly they denied. It was very dissapointed.

well ...dont give up .....we experience same destiny here with my wife .....good loosers always loose ...bad loosers fight it back.....smile and do those things what you have to do ....thats only way to reach your goal

olalev wrote:

Yes thank you very much .This is very stressful we got the denied papers last week and we decided to fly to philippines this first week of july . We already have tickets. Huhu its just 1 paper missing and  its not our fault because when we hand the papers in politi that was all complete  and i remember it and suddenly they denied. It was very dissapointed.

Out of curiosity, which document was missing ?

My singlesness

You have already done the appeal, and say it will take 9 months.  Is that 9 months for certain, or up to 9 months, and may only take weeks ?

How long would a married application take ?

I really think the reason you got denied (but not stated) is that you are not married yet - only his fiancé. There is not a developed country in the world that will give a filipina a visa if only a fiancé.

Get married - it doesn't matter where - Norway? Philippines? China? Who cares.

Just as soon as you are legally married then go and see Norwegian embassy again. It will take time but I believe they will be a lot more receptive to you.

Good luck.

Sorry about my post lately, we got our fiance visa approved last week  after we re-appeal. They reverse the decision after we complaint about the missing papers. We are so happy.

olalev wrote:

Sorry about my post lately, we got our fiance visa approved last week  after we re-appeal. They reverse the decision after we complaint about the missing papers. We are so happy.

That's great news for you :) And without waiting too long :)

gonta wrote:

There is not a developed country in the world that will give a filipina a visa if only a fiancé.

Get married - it doesn't matter where - Norway? Philippines? China? Who cares.

Just as soon as you are legally married then go and see Norwegian embassy again. It will take time but I believe they will be a lot more receptive to you.

Good luck.

Hi.  Most countries actually do give Fiancee Visas, so that an engaged couple can go to the partners country and get married there. That includes Norway, Australia, UK, USA, Germany, France, etc.  In fact, I feel that almost all developed countries do this.

Fastest and most simple way is hong kong. You can enter easy the country, you can apply for the wedding online, just send the required documents there or stay there for two weeks more till they have proven.

gonta wrote:

I really think the reason you got denied (but not stated) is that you are not married yet - only his fiancé. There is not a developed country in the world that will give a filipina a visa if only a fiancé.

I sometimes wonder if the United States is a developed country, but if you consider it to be one, then I must tell you that for the States it is easier to get a fiance visa than a visa for a spouse. I don't believe that it should be this way, but it is.

It took about four months for my Filipina fiancé to get a fiancé visa. Once in States and married, it took another four months to get her permanent residency (aka "Green Card"). After three years as a permanent resident, she can apply for citizenship, which I'm told might take another three or four months to be granted.

Note that if you marry in the Philippines, it is very difficult to end the marriage; only an annulment is possible and these are both expensive and difficult to obtain. You might consider a romantic wedding in Bali or Koh Samui instead. I don't mean to be a killjoy, but I believe that you should be able to make a well-informed decision.

Hello
It is better to have ur married done here in Philippines...I have a Chinese friend who wants to bring her gf to China...her gf got denied by China embassy for lack of documents...I told them that the easiest way is to marry her gf...for  40k pesos married done...15 days of waiting now her gf visa for China and ready to fly this coming July 20....

neneth wrote:

Hello
It is better to have ur married done here in Philippines...I have a Chinese friend who wants to bring her gf to China...her gf got denied by China embassy for lack of documents...I told them that the easiest way is to marry her gf...for  40k pesos married done...15 days of waiting now her gf visa for China and ready to fly this coming July 20....

Different countries have different rules.

Some countries and a fiancee visa is faster, it seems China is faster fro married from what you say.

But the OP is already sorted and the appeal was accepted and visa issued, on the fiancee visa.

Think long and hard before you get married in the Philippines. If things turn sour, and they do so often, there is no divorce in the Philippines.

Hi Ms. Naneth what do you mean by 40K pesos and they got married. Me and my Fiance have agreed to get married here in PH before we move in to Belgium and settle. What are the requirements of getting married here in the PH. Thank you