Planning a trip to Belize

I am planning a trip to Belize City in Aug and Sept, 2015.  I plan to stay for about 30 days. I would welcome any insight one could offer.  Hopefully I will be able to find a place that suitable for me.  I am retired from a mid level supervisory position with the City of Little Rock, Arkansas, about 3 years ago.  I am by no means a desk jockey.  I was raise on a dairy farm and continue to do minor farm work when it becomes available.  I enjoy rural areas and mountains.  I would like to find someone with a room to rent or small apartment on the outskirts of the city or small village.
I jog or walk 6 miles a day and practiced Northern Woo Tai Chi Ch'uan for past 10 years.

Bob cat operator wrote:

I am planning a trip to Belize City in Aug and Sept, 2015.  I plan to stay for about 30 days. I would welcome any insight one could offer.  Hopefully I will be able to find a place that suitable for me.  I am retired from a mid level supervisory position with the City of Little Rock, Arkansas, about 3 years ago.  I am by no means a desk jockey.  I was raise on a dairy farm and continue to do minor farm work when it becomes available.  I enjoy rural areas and mountains.  I would like to find someone with a room to rent or small apartment on the outskirts of the city or small village.
I jog or walk 6 miles a day and practiced Northern Woo Tai Chi Ch'uan for past 10 years.

Perhaps you should post on the Belize forum.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on Expat Blog
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct