Job siking

I need job in Germany as house maid but I am not living in German I  live in another Country

Hello susan222222,

For jobs hunts, please browse through the adverts in the appropriate section of the website which is Housemaid jobs in Germany, you can also create your cv so as to get more chances of finding a job.

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna  :)

If you are EU citizen, you can just apply for jobs through the usual job ads webpages.
If you are from elsewhere, you basically have no realistic chance, as all those unemployed and similarly (un-) skilled EU citizens would have to be hired first.

Hi Friends,

I am Soniya looking for web or mobile development projects in Germany location. Can anyone lead me which website I have to refer to find those kind of jobs online?

Thanks,
Soniya

Are you looking for jobs or projects?
For the former, check the usual job ads sites (but be aware that you'll have a MUCH greater chance if you're EU citizen).
For the latter, you need to register as a freelancer or small business first and will probably have to get a tax ID, too.

Can you please share a few links? It may be helpful for me

Links for what? You didn't even tell us which of the two possibilities you'd like to pursue!