Fraud

Hi there,
How do i find out that the job offer i recieved for Abu Dhabi (Universal Hospital) is fake or not.They have not asked for any fees but has said any charges for the process of work permit paid will be reimbursed after joining.....they are giving 2 mnths advance fee for domestic needs ....there is a official sign of the Head with the company logo on the offer letter and the date of joining also. They have told me to contack the AL Kazim travel agency.Is it fake.
I had given a online interview filling the questions send to me and they selected me likewise,no test taken no other interview directly i have recieved the Offer letter .What to do? Somebdy please guide me.

Hi Asif

Be careful of such things. My office is just besides Universal Hospital at the Airport Road Abu Dhabi. If you want me to check anything for you do let me know.

My email id is [email protected]

Generally companies sponsor all your travel documents. What you are narrating looks very fishy and may not be true.

regards

Jitendra

For more information please verify by contacting universalhospital @ : 800 555 555 ! P.O. Box: 5056, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E or email: [email protected]