To get a visa

hi guys iam from Pakistan and i live in Saudi Arabia doing job at recruitment company my gril friend is from Brazil she has sended me an invitation letter to come to Brazil my point is i dont know where to go and how to apply for the visa and what are the requirements can any one help me please will highly appreciate your help  :(

You will need to apply for the visa at the Consulado-Geral do Brasil in Riyadh, but you will have to meet all of the requirements for Pakistani citizens and they are about 10 times more difficult than for any other nations on earth. Most visa applications by Pakistanis are denied. When they are granted a VITUR Tourist Visa they will traditionally be issued a "single-use" visa that will allow a visit of only from one week to one month at most.

I presume it is your plan to marry, and I can assure you that you are wasting your time. You will not get a visa (if this is your first ever application for a Brazil visa) that will allow you enough time to get through the marriage process which takes anywhere from 30 to 45 days minimum, from the time the documents are submitted to the Cartório.

It will be far easier for your girlfriend to come to KSA and for you to marry there.

Cheers,
James    Expat-blog Experts Team

Thanks Mr James
I have one more question how if I and she goes to Dubai because here in KSA its a bit difficult for marriage procedure

You can contact the Brazilian consulate or Embassy in KSA and ask where you can apply for. Most probably you will be asked to apply from KSA for a Brazilian tourist visa.  Even if you get a single entry ,one month visa,  which is the most probable and which as Mr James as correctly informed you, you can get it extended when you are here in Brazil. If you have an invitation letter then your chances improve. Best of luck !

Thanks  soie I will check with them but as Mr James there are less chances for Pakistanis to get Brazil visa

The requirements for a VITUR Tourist Visa for Pakistani citizens are extremely difficult to meet, but that shouldn't stop you from at least trying. The link below is for the Consulado-Geral do Brasil in Islamabad, it explains all the documents you will need and requirements you must meet. While you will actually apply through the Consulado in Riyadh you must follow the list from the Consulado in Islamabad since you're Pakistani.

http://islamabade.itamaraty.gov.br/en-us/

Check through the "Consular and Visa Section" tabs on the left side of the page.

Cheers,
James     Expat-blog Experts Team

Thanks Mr James I will decently try for it