Looking to meet people from "the South" Al,Tn,Ga etc.

Looking to meet people from the South who happen to be living in Mexico.

Ok stinky boy... I'm from Columbus, Georgia.... been here a Long time, living in Apizaco, Tlaxcala now for the last 23 years, My wife was an English teacher in the high school here, we lived in Columbus for awhile but politics and the economy has gone crazy in the states. I presume you are in veracruz?
We are both accredited tourguides for the state here.
It's easier to talk to me on Facebook or at my email adress.... they may not allow that here but I'm at
moc.oohay ....at... 21deirfeixid       written backwards to defeat the censors.
my name is  Bob Cox......
or leave a message at  this blog.
I know some people in  Xico Veracruz from Louisiana and also Cordoba, Ver.

Nice To meet you Bob,better to be from Columbus Ga than accross the river in Phoenix City thats for sure.I will get with you on Facebook

I was in Columbus last year,enjoyed walking down bu the river bu that old mill.I have only been here 7 months,moved down to be near my girlfriend.im teaching English here as a free service in conjunction with some local churches.After we get married we hope to move an hour or so out of town to a "ranchito"it has no water or electric so plenty of work ahead.That tour guide Job would not work so well here in Coatzacoalcos nothing but petro chemical plants here.Nice to meet you Bob,roll tide.

Georgia, to hot and humid. I'm pampered here in the mountains. try to send me an email or look for
Bob Cox on facebook.  I also do freelance photography.  Bob