Driving from UAE to Saudi

Hi,
I was hoping to get some information on driving from the UAE to Saudi Arabia.
I am a Saudi Resident as well as a UAE Resident and I want to drive to Saudi with my car which is Dubai registered.
Will i have any difficulty on border due to me being a Saudi resident but driving a Dubai registered car?
Are there any issues of me being a resident of both countries?

Thanks,

Hi ,
As you are a foreigner yes its a problem because you will come to KSA with your exit-re-entry and the car is registered on your UAE residential permit. Therefore you will be allowed to cross the UAE border but not the Saudi unless you have 2 passport so maybe you can get a visa to KSA on a separate passport ( not the same one registered in the Saudi Passport department) then you will be able to come with the car.

regards,
Ribal

I did not quite comprehend what exactly is the problem here, so you are saying that Saudis will have a problem with someone having residence in UAE as well. That is for sure not an issue. Or you are saying that because the person is having Saudi residence, they will have a problem with the guy coming to Saudi with his UAE registered car. Technically speaking, that should also not be a problem because the car needs to have legal and valid status in UAE to be able to enter Saudi and the person entering Saudi should have legal status to get into Saudi. I dont exactly see what the problem is.