Adult Ballet (balett!) classes in Budapest?

Hi!
I saw an old post on this from 2009, but the information is out of date now. I'm hoping to find a drop-in adult ballet class in Budapest for beginner/intermediate level.

Thanks in advance!

Richard Joess at ballet studio esperance is wonderful. Trained in Sweden, danced professionally in Dresden, among other places, he's a joy to watch, bit more importantly, he's a gifted teacher who really knows anatomy and the physiology of movement and how to work with adult bodies. Can't recommend him highly enough!

I am 100% jealous, sounds wonderful.
I took ballet lessons as most girls of my generation did in the US at age 9.
Was front center stage at our "performance" at the city park at the end of the sessions for beginners.
Loved it, was a "star" at least in front of the group of parents.
Nothing better then getting your first pair of pink ballet slippers,dream come true.
I noticed a small ballet studio , actually 2 of them right here in the 7th.
No idea about the classes though.
Barre work is one of the best workouts anyone can do.
When I was 22 I took a 2 times a week tap/ballet class which was held for free in one of the rec centers in my old home town.
Believe it or not, the instructor was Patrick Swayze's step- mom and mother of one of my old Girl Scout Troop members.
She was too tall to be a ballet dancer but did ballroom, still she loved ballet and held these free classes, guess the city paid for her time.
They were about 2 1/2 hours long, all barre and floor work for the first half then the dancing.
I am a klutz , too tall with weak knees but still it was fantastic and allot of fun.
My next door neighbor here in Budapest has one son who was one of the back up dancers for the now de funcked hungarian group, NOX.
He was lucky enough to perform all over the world with that group. He took ballet as a young boy which might be rare here in Hungary, not sure in the states it didn't happen often.
I also ad a ex boyfriend when I was 17 who was a ballet dancer, strangely enough he was also a epileptic.
He had a fit on stage in the Netherlands and was sent back to the US.
Off topic, enjoy, lucky you. Best thing to improve ones posture.
I can still do the splits, aged 63 but that's about it with dance now days...