Looking for interpreter in Danang

Dear All,

My name is Elodie and I am french. I will be in Danang this thursday and friday (25th and 26th) and I am looking for a vietnamese interpreter (to english or french). I need it as I will meet some client and will organize a training session in my partner company.

I am working for a french cosmetic company.

Please feel free to contact me for mre details : [email protected]

Elodie

If you are here a week before, I could be able to assist.

A friend of mine speaks French, English and Vietnamese is out of Vietnam currently and will be back only in July 1st week.

Hi,

Thank you for your offer. But for this time, I need somebody on 25th and 26th of June.

Regards
Elodie

Hi Elodie,

The page Translators and interpreters in Vietnam might help you. If you find some in Danang, do not hesitate to get into contact with them please.

Thanks

Priscilla

So have you found any yet?
I can support if you still need.
Thanks!

Hi Henry,

I've just found one student that can do the job at a cheaper price. It would be fine for this time. But I keep your contact for another time if I need be.

Thank you
Regards
Elodie

Hi,
I know you have already found out your interpreter, but I had some experiences in interpreting from English- Vietnamese. So, if you would like any supports from me. Do not hesitate to contact me as follow:

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

Hi all,

As the initiator said that she has already found someone since June, we are therefore closing her thread. :)

----
@ lebichthao1293 > i would invite you to post in the Interpreter job offers in Da Nang section or you might want to get registered in the business directory > Translators and interpreters in Vietnam. Good luck

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

[ Topic closed ]

Closed