Turkish visa requirements: What you need to come to Turkey

https://www.evisa.gov.tr/assets/images/share_logo_en.jpg 

Depending on why you are coming to Turkey and how long you are staying, you may need a visa and other permits. No matter where you are from or why you come to Turkey, you will need a valid passport from your country of origin.

Your passport should also have at least 90 days validity remaining. Even if your passport is within 6 months of its expiration date, consider renewing it before your trip or move to Turkey.

Whether or not you need a Turkish visa will depend on your country of origin and the length of and reasons for your trip. Many countries have signed Visa Exemption Agreements that allow their citizens to visit Turkey for up to 3 months without a visa.

Certain nationalities that are not visa exempt must obtain an online E-visa  (in effect since 2014) before point of entry into Turkey.

For a list of these countries and their permitted lengths of stay, check with the Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs .

The Ministry also lists fee amounts on its website.

Hi.im from Philippines but currently working here in United Arab Emirates.i just wanna  ask if how can i get a tourist visa?i have a supporting documents like residence i.d from UAE.im about to stay less than a month in Turkey just to visit my boyfriend . Is there a possibility that they will denied my visa if that would be the reason of my stay? Thanks in advance for the feedback.

Yashara,

The Electronic Visa (e-Visa) Application System was launched on 17 April 2013 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey. This system allows visitors travelling to Turkey to easily obtain their e-Visas online (www.evisa.gov.tr), in approximately three minutes.

It is possible to obtain e-Visa 7/24 at everywhere with internet connection. The applicants can obtain their visa after they fill in the necessary information concerning their identity, passport and travel dates and pay visa fee online.

As of 15 April 2014, Philippine nationals who are holders of ordinary passports and have a valid visa or residence permit of any of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) or Schengen countries may apply for their touristic visits to Turkey.

The new e-Visa portal is expected to ease the visa procedures for Philippine nationals visiting Turkey, thus contributing to tourism and trade relations between the two countries.

You can apply for a tourist e-visa here.

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much for that information.

hello,

I am from Egypt, 55yrs, I living right now in Cambodia and have  my private business in Cambodia, and i curry a valid residence visa in China, i would like to travel to turkey to have some ideas about start food & beverage business in turkey,

My question is : can i get my visa online to turkey?

Kind Regards,

Sam

Considering your nationality and that status of your current residence, it would be best to check your status on the evisa website. You will need to log in on the website to obtain e visa in any case, so you might as well just log in and get correct information.

Good luck

Hi , what about USA passport, can they take it on arrival please , thank u

A visa on arrival can be acquired with a US passport from what I know. 
You may want to double check it with consulate.

Sherwat siery wrote:

Hi , what about USA passport, can they take it on arrival please , thank u

Thank u so much

Thank you

No problem

Sherwat siery wrote:

Thank u so much

No problem
Good luck

seemchef wrote:

Thank you