FAST-A-THON: FAST TO EDUCATE ORPHANS IN SOMALIA (FOR NON-MUSLIMS ONLY)

FOR NON-MUSLIMS ONLY

Hyatt Plaza's popular Ramadan event, FAST-A-THON comes back in its sixth edition; a charity event destined to Non-Muslims offering them an opportunity to experience fasting for one day and in return 200QAR will be donated on their behalf to encourage education in Somalia.

Register now, Fast and Join us on 26th & 27th June 2015.

This year's cause: fundraising for orphans education in Somalia.
Date: 26th and 27th 2015.
For more information and registration, please call 44999666 or Email : [email protected]

What a great idea !!!

I'm moving to Qatar in August and I would really like to help organise events like these and help in anyway I can. Please let me know how I can get involved.

Many thanks

Hafia

Hi Hafia,

Welcome to Qatar, we organize charity events on a regular basis,
Like our facebook page to get the last updates and we will be more than happy to see you among us,

See you soon,

Yassine.

Nice idea to support humanity. But should be without discrimination.

Edhi Jawed wrote:

Nice idea to support humanity. But should be without discrimination.

That's exactly the point.
Muslims are commonly misunderstood, and this will give understanding whilst doing charity work.

Win win

Dear Jawed,

The point of this event is to encourage education in Africa and create a real communication between civilizations by giving non-Muslims a true understanding of what Ramadan spirit is.
Please also note that we also organize other activities where all races and religions come together, hopefully one day you will get to discover it by yourself.

Best regards,

Yassine.

Ok great! what's the name of the organisation so I can find it on Facebook ?

Sounds great !!
Keep it up.

There are lot to do here in Pakistan too.

Stay in touch.

Hello can u give me the link to your facebook page ?

our facebook page link is ;

facebook.com/HyattPlaza

Regards,

great idea yassine. keep it up  :cheers: 

Kind Regards