New Expat in Nha Trang

Hello, I'm Luke from Australia. 37 years old and I have just started living in Nha Trang together with my Filipina girlfriend.

I love this city.. the beach is fantastic, streets are clean and everything is dirt cheap. Vietnam is a lot nicer than the Philippines (I lived there for five years before coming here).

I work online and I'm interested in meeting others in Nha Trang doing the same.

I see this city as having huge potential for business opportunity and I think I've arrived just before the BOOM! I'm interested in a business partnership, so if you have ideas let's discuss them.   

Cheers,
Luke

well come to Nha trang City

ASIA_TRAVELER wrote:

Hello, I'm Luke from Australia. 37 years old and I have just started living in Nha Trang together with my Filipina girlfriend.

I love this city.. the beach is fantastic, streets are clean and everything is dirt cheap. Vietnam is a lot nicer than the Philippines (I lived there for five years before coming here).

I work online and I'm interested in meeting others in Nha Trang doing the same.

I see this city as having huge potential for business opportunity and I think I've arrived just before the BOOM! I'm interested in a business partnership, so if you have ideas let's discuss them.   

Cheers,
Luke

Beware of a con artist who lives in Nha Trang, ( Robert Greco ), he's into real estate and language school scams, etc, there was a thread on here about it, and also on Craigslist.