Moving to Kuwait

Hi, I am possibly moving to Kuwait with my husband and 2 kids. I am coming from the US and was wonderinf where the nicest areas to live that are close to malls, restaurants, etc. I have lived in Dubai before but never visited Kuwait. I want an apartment buildinf thats modern with gym, pool, security. Looking for 2 bedrooms/maids room, fully equipped modern kitchen but unfurnished apartment. I also really want sea view with a balcony. Any ideas where to look? What are reasonable prices? Any advice would be great. Thanks alot!!

here's the thing; your requirements place it outside the realm of "reasonable pricing" - a pool, a gym, sea view etc.

the locations you should look at are sha'ab al bahari, and possibly maidan hawally and salmiya.

the former will probably be around 500+.

in the two other areas, it might range from 350+.

you can also try Salwa. unfortunately the best way to look for an apartment is through al-waseet, which is an ad paper here in Kuwait. if you search online you will could fall victim to real estate agents who will take a commission on top of the security deposit.

shaab is the best place