Starting a business... HELP!

I'm looking for info on whether or not it is possible to start a Sugaring business in Thailand. For those of you who don't know Sugaring is an all natural form of hair removal, often compared to waxing. I think I have read somewhere that if you have a business you must employ 4 Thai citizens for every foreigner. What I don't know is if I start the business and am the only employee is that possible? Any info would be much appreciated!!

You must have four Thai citizens to start a company and gain a work permit, they could be your cook, maid, driver or clerk.

yes thats right, its not an easy process and quite costly to set up.

Go straight to the source. The BDB (Business Development Board) in Thailand. They have branch offices in Chiang Rai where I started my business.
Open up an SME ( Small Medium Enterprise) and the requirements are different. Start a tutoring or instructional type set-up and maybe an online e-commerce business. SME's requirements are different from a Limited Company

There are two types
1. A Limited Partnership (SME). I think SME only requires 2  Thai employees but you must check with them.
2. Limited Company ( Basically LLC) with full blown requirements.

E-commerce does not require Thai employees and they have information on the website.

You will not get the correct information you are looking for on here. Get a Thai friend or partner to go directly to the closest BDB.

They also have a website in the English language now and full blown, proper information.

Maybe  - bdb.go.th   
Just do a google search.