Wanting a job in Ireland

Hi all

I am living and working in South Africa.  I am a Telecommunications Project Manager and optic fiber splicer. I have over 20 years experience in this field.  I am trying to find employment in Ireland.  A friend of mine living in Cork has given my CV to a recruitment agency, but nothing as yet.  Any advice please?  I am married and have 2 children (18 years and 16 years old).  Is there anyone who has contacts and can steer me in the right direction?  I would appreciate any assistance.

Hello Claude Verwey,

Welcome to Expat.com  :)

I invite you to drop an advert in the IT & Telecommunications jobs in Ireland section of the website, furthermore, you can also create your cv so as to maximize your chances of getting a job.

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna  ;)

Thank you Bhava.  I have been searching and have posted my CV.
Appreciate you help.

Hi Nick

Thank you for your response.  I have been applying for jobs.  You are right, it doesn't seem easy at all.  I just wish I could get into contact with business owners in the Telecommunications field that could assist me by employing me. It is so tough here in SA and I want a better future for my family.  We are so desperate to leave.  Feel quite despondent.

Thank you for your advice.  Take care.

Dear friends I have an agricultural background in studies, I did BSc(hons) in agriculture and also MBA agribusiness. Can anyone suggest me any farms or agriculture related work? I will be very thankful. Anybody working in agriculture sector please reply and guide me.