Saudi looking to make a business with an Expat.

Hello everyone, I have graduated from US and been jumping from job to another and have dropped out of my phd program and decided to create an establishment of my own since I have finally figured that school and work ultimately isnt going to make a big change to my life. I am now looking for an expat who want to work with me to grow a business in Saudi i.e coffeeshop, restaurant, clothes etc. and since I hold a masters degree in IT I am eligible to obtain a license to establish an IT consultancy office.

Mohammed

Hello Saudi Arabian,

Welcome to the EB.

Very interesting introduction.

I am sure people have different sets of strengths and weaknesses that determine their aptitudes and attitudes towards choosing a particular type of business. I am sure you will find some one with whom you could enter into a partnership. :one

Dear Riaz, thank you for your support and kind reply. Best!

Hi Mohamed
What do u think about supplying vegetables and fruits from Turkey that we can turn these back to good money in Saudi Arabia.
Mustafa

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons please do not post any contact details on the forum.

Hi SaudiArabian,

I suggest you consider going through the adverts or maybe create your own advert in the Business partners classifieds in Saudi Arabia section of the website.

That will be the appropriate section to start your search with.

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna ;)

Dear,
I am in Qatar. But a member  of business filed . I started in Construction and wants to enter in Services , but indeed of Finance support .If you are interested i can discuss more
Regards
Santhosh V P

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share Phone numbers on the public forum

Hello,

I am interested, I am a Canadian and I am into project management. I am an experienced project and program analyst, with a proven track record in planning, scheduling, supporting and analyzing various projects and programs. I have sound experience in working with multi-disciplinary teams on various complex programs that encompasses project and document management, project cost control, invoice administration, stakeholder's management, project reporting, capacity planning, requirement gathering and business process improvement. I have worked on several projects from bidding phase to project delivery, with project value ranging from $150,000 to $300 million.

More so, I have sound experience in managing fast paced operations within Information Technology, Energy, Power and Construction companies, I have developed the type of skills that are required in training, managing and coordinating projects,  assisting project managers on budgeting and forecasting, managing stakeholders with detailed knowledge in requirements gathering, planning, scheduling, reporting, financial controls, procurement, internal control processes, invoices administration and business process improvements.

I am also a chartered marketer with extensive knowledge in sales & marketing. I am currently into consulting in Canada,

Thank you

Reason : Please do not share email address on the forum.

Hi Mohammed,

I'm seeking serious business partner, I've more than decade of experience in KSA market & knowing very well vertical markets.
I've some ground breaking ideas with potential probable returns, Im seeking for resourceful investor partner locally or abroad. sorry for middle persons only serious candidates directly contact me

Regards,

Reason : Please do not share email address on the forum.

Hello Mohammad,

Have you started your business are still planning.
Your consultancy business idea is v good.

You don't invest more and earn more. Just you should have contact with reputed compliance so that you can get the work to supply resources to them.

Regards,
Ehsan

Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the forum.

As your Back ground is of IT Better to go for IT related Firm as KSA market got more scopes in IT Market,
KSA is still an emerging market Information Technology.

I want Business And M Intrested.**

Reason : For own security, Please do not share phone number on the forum.

Well i have an idea we can discuss.

Assalam walekoom
Mr. Saudi
Can we have a talk
Reply me if yes from your side.

Regards
S Riz