Planning to go back to Italy with my children

Hi to all I am Maria Francesca herrera Grasso I am a half Filipino half Italian I am planning to go back to Italy with my children for good but the problem is the last time I went to Italy is when I was still a infant so I don't have any Idea how is life in Italy and the sad part is my father who is an Italian pass away already so their is nobody that could guide us in Italy for us to start our new life I hope you could help me or advice me about this thank you.

Hi Maria Francesca. Seek the help of our embassy there in the Philippines if you reallt want to go back here in Italy. Are you holding a Carta Soggiorno or you have the Italian Citizen papers already as what you have said that you was born here?
Ciao. I am also a mom of a 3year old pretty little girl, we've been here in Italy for 2years already. A full time mom and a part time businesswoman (in an Italian Company). Where exactly are you in Italy?

Ciao a tutti. Io sono Rose dalle Filippine. Sono qua in Italia per quasi due anni. Oooppss (non sono così parla bene in Italiano) I work in an Italian Company that promote and sell BIO products and all are 100% Made in Italy. If you want also to earn like me here's my number 3283069692,or send me a private message. I'll be more willing to guide you!

I have an italian passport since i am a baby. I already ask the embassy they told me that the best thing that i can do is go back to italy with my kids and my plan is to go to italy with them but my problem is i dont know any one in the italy that could help me to find a place to stay and a job for a living because unfortunately i dont know any thing about my fathers relative theire except my stepmother which i had a feeling she dont want me to go to italy and  i dont know why.

I think that would be hard for you. Because living here in Italy cost much more than there in the Philippines. And you have a kid it's not that easy, for she have to ubdergo another process. Ask some certified agencies, that may help you.

Actualy i already register them as an italian citizen so they can go their any time. Any ways their are no easy way in any goals that you want to achive and life in italy is more better then the life here in philippines.

Yes I totally agree. That's good for your family. Nothing is impossible I hope that I could meet you someday, I live in Milan and Bologna is not that far. God bless you.

I might go to milan first because as far as i know their are no direct flight from  here to bologna

Hi Maria Francesca,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I created a new topic as from your post on the Italy forum. ;)

Before you travel to Italy and settle down,  I advice you to learn the language first.
And to know more about Italy. What attracts you to Italy,  beside that you are half Italian.  What do you know about the culture,  their history,  their traditions.  How do you find a job,  housing et cetera.

Moving to an another country with young children is not something what you do every day.  You have to think very carefully and it's cost a lot of preparation and paperwork.

Don't get me wrong but the grass is not always greener at the other side of the planet.
I'm a half blood too and one day I hope to move to Italy because I know that I belong there.  It's my home but I don't know if I'm able to manage that.