How to become Rich person with your Investment

'Money" It's very important, still now i also cannot save it too much. This month i get one company from my friend that he knew about how to become rich person. so now want to make biggest interest & make more money, i go will be there.
Did you ever know it?

"If it seems too good to be true - it usually is" (i.e. there is a catch or someone is going to make a lot of commission out of you) - so your hard earned money will pay their lavish lifestyle and the savings that should go to you will go to them instead.

Please everyone - beware of any schemes offering high interest rates or earnings - they are legalised frauds.

If you're talking about investment schemes like pyramid or ponzi schemes then they are mostly fraud.  It sounds good and you may make some money in the beginning but you will loose in the end. 

How it works:  They offer u an interest rate of about 10% every month on your investment.  So if you invest $1000 or whatever the amount they require; you will receive $100/month.   They tell you you need to keep your money in for 6 - 9 months and then withdrawal your money of 1600-1900 USD.  If you want to collect your interest every month they will give it to you at a lower rate, making you think that the investment is real and not a lie. 

Once you trust the investment, "normally after you have received your money".  You will then invest more money.  A lot of people invest thousands of dollars, 10,000 and up. 

If you find a friend or get people to invest in this company you will receive money as well.  The more people you find the more you make.  But you lead them into a trap and a lot of times the company will end up having a problem and won't pay the people and they will leave.

This type of investment is popular in poorer countries because the law isn't very strict and everybody is trying to find a way to make more money.  Plus, its hard to take them to court cause you invested the money at your own will.

Don't get me wrong, some people have got rich quickly with these investment schemes.  But eventually the company will fall.  Leaving all the people on the bottom loosing.  Its normally towards the end when the company is overloaded with investment is when they stop. 

If you ask them why they stop paying or whats wrong, they will tell you its because they are preparing a new package/ program. Or doing an inventory check for the new year. 

Research it online:  Pyramid or Ponzi Schemes.  Right now in Cambodia they have been busting an investment company called (Empire Big Capital) from Hong Kong.  There are several other companies as well;  Unilever, Unilife, and many others. 

Good luck, and be prudent with your investment.

I know how to make money.
Hard work and risk.

Do what the other won't - risk what the others don't - be better than the rest.

Never invest an amount of money that you are not prepared to lose.

I see this company provide lot 24% for interest. So that why i really want be there.

who can know more information about Trade cambodia please tell me more?

Being an ex Finance Broker from Sydney
I SAY
DO NOT give your money away to any FOOL HEARTED scheme that involves high interest
paid for your investment;
They are. Frauds and eventually  you will lose ALL your money;
They will lead you on a string for awhile and then WHAM.     excuses and they are gone ;
CAMBODIA in particular.        There is no law here to speak off.      And hence courts are useless
supported by fake attorneys.  who are not even qualified or ecoeruenced
Wine and women may be a better investment.   but certainly   Be wary

Mjk

But my friend, now he become rich person already, because of Financial Market in Cambodia, just 3 days he deposit money and then he can get high of profit from this. now i see this company many clients and open 20 years ago.
So who want to know about this?

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please use an appropriate language on the forum
Ang Sophy wrote:

But my friend, now he become rich person already, because of Financial Market in Cambodia, just 3 days he deposit money and then he can get high of profit from this. now i see this company many clients and open 20 years ago.
So who want to know about this?

Do you believe all such information you find online ??
If it sounds too good to be true it usually is too good to be true.......

Take note of the post from mjck945

OP is trying hard to "sell" this opportunity disguised as a question.

Tut tut tut.

Don't play with online Pyramid Marketing! I used to lost thousands of dollars with such business. Even you can see it pay you at the beginning, but not so long after they will close without paying. I hate online business. It is so much scam.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : please post in the classifieds > Business partners classifieds in Cambodia section section
Ang Sophy wrote:

I see this company provide lot 24% for interest.

Pink elephants fly - I saw several last time I was drunk - or it could have been a weird dream.
Either way, it's a lot more believable than 24% interest.

Hi everybody,

I have removed some inappropriate ( rude ) posts from this topic.

---------------

@ Ang Sophy > Please note that this offer seems too good to be a true. I think that it is a scam.

As everybody has already shared his opinion here and has helped the initiator, it is best to close this thread.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

[ Thread closed ]

Closed