I need some information about Pakistan

Hello friends
I need some information about pakistan .
So please friends from pakistan with enough information about pakistan contact me .
I appreciate your attentions.
Thank you
Good bye

bargostovan wrote:

Hello friends
So please friends from pakistan with enough information about pakistan contact me .
Thank you
Good bye

For information please read through the posts in the forum categories list, upper right hand side of this page. Then perhaps then ask some specific questions.

Hi bargostovan,

As you are seeking for information on Pakistan, i moved your topic to the Pakistan forum.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hello.i m naveed ahmed.i m basicaly from pakistan but now live in paris.so you want to know abt pakistan.i dont no wht u want actually.bt  pakistan is so beautiful country with lots of culture.it has every kind of seasons .its land is so veautiful there are highy mountain  and other aide there are long beach area of 700 hunderd kilometers..it has five long rivers.its people are so sweets..just one thing there are bas its damge image in front of world.pakistan is beautiful like a rose....or dropnof breez.....or   a beautiful theem of song......pakistan is a pradise......

Thanks I know its a nice country I meant some information about visa and other things
pakistan is a really nice country..

Hello Bargo,

Welcome to the EB.

Of course Pakistan is a Paradise. It is very similar to Iran in most aspects , religion, food, customs.

I suggest you contact Pakistan High commission office nearest to who will give you complete details on Visit/ tourist visa formalities. I believe you need to show sufficient funds to cover your visit along with booking of residence where you are planning to stay.

There is a Iranian Cultural center in Karachi ( خانه فرهنك ايران) which can assist you in case you have specific queries. :)

bargostovan wrote:

Hello friends
Thank you
Good bye

I am from Pakistan; please tell me what kind of information do you need; maybe I can help.

@ bargostovan

No doubt !!

nice to know infos here..

what information u need about pakistan

visa u can get easily if u have any invitation or if u want to go to visit u have to just give the reason to visit

iii

can you please leave me your number ?? i can talk to you in whatssap

I cant see ur number and email can you send it to me through a message thank you

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

Hi everyone,

AS SALAM ALAIKUM
I will be coming to Pakistan later this year IN SHA ALLAH to meet a family. Can anyone please tell me what to do or what should I dress?? Should I bring something? Its my fiancés family I am meeting.

Thank you everyone !!

francheska,

Pakistan is a very culturally diversed country. You will find people who are more Americans than Americans and more taliban than Afghanistan.

Your fiance is the best person who could advise you on how to dress up and behave while you are there.

You have a big adventure awaiting. :)

riazcdki wrote:

francheska,

Pakistan is a very culturally diversed country. You will find people who are more Americans than Americans and more taliban than Afghanistan.

Your fiance is the best person who could advise you on how to dress up and behave while you are there.

You have a big adventure awaiting. :)

wow. Thanks @riazcdki.. I am pretty much excited to see the country :) and chomp on some Pakistani food.

hi,
You can ask about Pakistan. You can send email
Kindly explain what kind of information you are looking for?
Regards
thinker

Hi. I have a pakistani friend and he would like to visit philippines. He is currently in DUbai. How can i send him visa?

zakriaa wrote:

Hi. I have a pakistani friend and he would like to visit philippines. He is currently in DUbai. How can i send him visa?

You cannot send him a visa. He has to apply for it himself at the Philippines Embassy.

what type of inforamtion u want to know pls ?

WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION U WANT TO KNOW?

What kind of information do you need please I'm Haroon Khan from pakistan

i'm from Pk working in UAE, what kind of info u want about PK, my email ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : off topic
Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : for your security, please do not put your phone number on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

i have halal grocery and internet cafe here

Ok go ahead what information  do you want to know.

Hello, I hope you are well, may I help.. Regards, ROZ

Shall I give you some details about Pakistan?