Looking for friends in Lyon

je habit a Lyon, et je parle un pue Français
je suis Egyptian et je parle Anglais et Arab aussi :)
I guess it is still a little difficult for me to express myself in French :) but it is so exciting when I realise that I can produce around 30 words in order to communicate at vital situations, like supermarkets restaurants,.....but still not yet comfortable with the language

Bonjour a tous :)
J'ai une petite conseils, mai en Anglais s'il vous plait
parce-que mon Français est pas bien :)
je etude Français plus mâtinent et j'ai plus progrès
je m'apple Ahmed et je habit a Lyon jusque un ans. je travaille et je suis Egyptian :)

I think that making friends anywhere in the world is almost the same :) there are a lot of similarities between people more than what we think....I believe that the best tip to make friends anywhere is to be...... yourself..... be honest and respectful to the person in front of you no matter whether you agree with him/her or not...try to listen and understand people behaviour and characters...and you will definitely decide easily whether they are your type (can be friends) or simply NOT ;)

Wishing you all the best of luck...
Ahmed

Hi Ahmed,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I created a new topic as from your post on the Lyon forum as you posted on an very old thread. This new topic here will enable your post have more visibility and interactions with other members ;)