Moving to Spain from Malta with a van?

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with moving FROM Malta to other European countries with a right-hand drive vehicle? Was it difficult to get parts/repairs/to drive?

Most r/h drive vehicles are sold in l/h drive so most mechanical spares will be the same.
It will depend on the make model of vehicle.

Driving r/h drive is easy in Europe, just remember to keep the curb on the drivers side.

Terry

Hi,
I moved here from Spain last September, i lived there for 10 years so am happy to help.
You wont have a problem really driving with the van as long as you dont keep it for too long once you arrive in Spain, if its a UK plated one you should also not have to much hassle selling it once you get there as there is always a steady stream of Ex pats returning to the UK who need a van to get their belongings back, just look for a facebook buy/sell page in the area you move to and advertise there.
I wouldnt drive around in it for too many months after you arrive though as foreign plated cars (Particuarly vans) are constantly targeted by the Guardia Civil for traffic fines as they are seen as easy prey. Spain has had a big crackdown on traffic fines, speeding and illegal veihcles over the past couple of years,there are reguarly police spot checks on main roads and roundabouts and fines there are now sky rocketing patriculary those for having foreign plated cars in the country over the allowed period of 6 months.