Due respect to all I am Egyptian by origin b4 you read ....Girl Talk

As much as I adore Egyptian folks ( I am one in origin expect Canadian ) the one problem is I have no girl friends. You may wonder why?

The answer is we do not have the same interests, for example an average conversation with an Egyptian girl friend is about either marriage , kids,  manicure , hair , or  gossip and please do feel free to put a huge underline on gossip.

So if any respectful female is as friendly and kind as people say I am - which I also believe - please contact me. I miss having a true fulfilling girl friend social relation.
The  reason why I do not have male Egyptian friends is simple , they always have a crush and for some reason think you have to have the same feelings for them which is crazy. Of course not everyone is the same, but as far as what I have encountered , that is true.  I would love to have both male and female friends though of course . :)

have a great day

i think you may meet these girls in the places where you both share an interest
for  example : if you like reading , you may search in a library

Hello warda , i touched what u wrote , the same here , i have no one female friend although iam in need to, but its not easy to find sincere and good girl to trust her,

About guys  most of them dont care about friendship meaning , they are friendly and caring as much as u r pretty and all the time seeking for relation or affairs , i dont understand how they are thinking