Lost 90day report notification receipt

Hi all;

So unfortunately I have lost my bloody paper receipt of the 90 day report. At lest i know the date I need to go back to report myself ( just in a couple of days) However in the inmmigration website they say that you need to bring in such said receipt, but doesn't clarify what one should do if lost.

Does anyone has any clue as of what is the procedure? There is plenty of miss information around the net but nothing constant. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Otherwise, this would be also an opportunity to help others in the same situation.

Thank you beforehand.

LuisF

I would just call them and ask them over the phone.  Patrick

Report the loss to local police station-get report. Turn up for your normal 90 day report at immigration as you know the date, explain situation and furnish police report.

That said most non-provincial Thai immigration offices record 90 day reports on their computer system so they should be able to check your last report date.

I do not think that is a big problem. They know who you are and the approximate dates. I would just go over without the receipt and hope for the best. Good luck!

Completely agree. The 90-day notification system is now computerized and bar-coded. As long as you let them know your identity and passport details, they could always retrieve your profile from the database. There is no reason to worry.