Colleges or universities that offer degrees in english lang. in PR

I would like to learn Spanish while in PR, but Since I speak English fluently only, I need to study for my degree in English. Are there higher learning institutions that teach English speakers in PR?

Not that I'm aware of.

I believe this is the only University that offers degrees instructed in English.- metro.inter.edu/englishtrimester/index.asp

Inter Americana Universidad is that one, I believe. I just checked it out online and I'm ready to start. It has the program I want and I can start at any time with up to seven years to finish. That is so sweet as I don't have the stress of meeting a once a year or two start deadline. So excited.
Thanks a lot you all.

@dag333 Do you know if your program is held at Interamericana's San Juan campus or the San German campus?

Hi Nomadlawyer Sorry to take so long in responding. The campus is in San German.

San German is a lovely little town. One of my favourites in PR. Very laid back. But, you'll need a car to get anywhere off-campus.

Good! I didn't know Degrees taught in English were offered in San German...I thought it was only the San Juan Campus. I would definitely plan on getting a car.