Stay in maid wanted urgently

I need a stay in maid urgently .. maid will be stay with my mum in law at pahang,  mendakap while I'm working out station for 2 to 3 weeks every mont.  Maid will be stay with me at  kepong, kl while I'm back to malaysia.
I have 2 childs , a new born and a 2 years old boy
Babysitter and normal housework is required ...
Day off and salary is negotiable.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum
lschen wrote:

I need a stay in maid urgently .. maid will be stay with my mum in law at pahang,  mendakap while I'm working out station for 2 to 3 weeks every mont.  Maid will be stay with me at  kepong, kl while I'm back to malaysia.
I have 2 childs , a new born and a 2 years old boy
Babysitter and normal housework is required ...
Day off and salary is negotiable.
Please call 012 5123 202

Please post a free ad in the jobs section at the top of this page. The ad will get better exposure and remain current there.

Hello lschen :)

As suggested by our Expert Stumpy, please check out this section to find a potential candidate. You may drop an advert there too :

> Housemaid jobs in Malaysia

Best Regards
Kenjee

Hey,I can you sponsor trip to Malaysia and come and work for 4 months free before start to receive salary. If you agreed contact me via email: ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post contact details. For jobs, go through or post an advert in the Jobs in Malaysia section of the website.

" hello mam i'm maribel ordonia from philippines. Are you already have maid? I have a lot of patients in kids, i know how to cook, and cleaning house . Thank you

Maribel ordonia wrote:

" hello mam i'm maribel ordonia from philippines. Are you already have maid? I have a lot of patients in kids, i know how to cook, and cleaning house . Thank you

For maid jobs, please refer with an advert in the appropriate section of the site :

> Personal and household services jobs in Malaysia

Regards
Kenjee