How to move to U.S.A? Its a dream i have since birth. Help me

Hello,

am call Ernest from the Republic of Cameroon, i just some idea on how to make my move to the USA. Because it has always be my dream land sinve from birth so i really need help on this thanks.

I wish to have friend living in USA.

Hi Ernest,

Welcome to Expat.com  :)

First of all, on what purpose do you want to go to the USA ? Will that be work, tourist or studies maybe?

Tell us a bit about your project.

If you really want to make your dream come true, maybe you should start by collecting some informations by running through the topics on the right hand side of the website :

Formalities in USA

- Visas for USA

Best of luck,
Bhavna :)

Can I travel with Visitor Visa from India to engage myself in house sitting job when I visit my friend's marriage.

THANKS VERY MUCH, BUT THE PROBLEM HERE IS THAT IN MY COUNTRY CAMEROON IT IS NOT THAT EASY TO GET THE VISA TO USA THTA IS MY WORRIES NOW. WHAT DO I DO TO GET THE VISA.

AM AIMING TO VISIT USA AS A TOURIST SO THAT IS WHY I WISH TO KNOW HOW WHAT TO DO FOR ME TO GET THE VISA SINCE IT NOT THAT EASY TO HAVE IT HERE IN CAMEROON.

Lambi Ernest wrote:

THANKS VERY MUCH, BUT THE PROBLEM HERE IS THAT IN MY COUNTRY CAMEROON IT IS NOT THAT EASY TO GET THE VISA TO USA THTA IS MY WORRIES NOW. WHAT DO I DO TO GET THE VISA.

You would need to contact the closest US Embassy to you for information. Also take the time to read through the post in the forum categories list on the upper right hand side of this page, and in particular the visa section.

Please lower your caps lock when posting as it is considered rude to post in uppercase and is considered to be the same as shouting at someone.
Thank you.

I'm Solomon from Republic of Ghana; Travelling to USA is a my dream since the day came to this planet (Earth). I try several times to get the visa but all seem to be avail. I have put every effort and also provide all the necessary requirement  but yet still no visa. I wonder why  could this be so. I am here to  plead on your behalf if there's someone could help me to get the visa  on this platform. (Touriest Visa).  [*** Thank you !

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons please do not share your mail on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thanks,      Bhavana.

stay where you are Ernest, you have no skills, just a dream, this country is full of people who dream instead of get a proper job!