Multiple Entry 3 Month VOA - June 2015

Hi, does anyone have any information regarding the Multiple Entry 3 month VOA? Apparently most VOA companies have stopped accepting applications for those, and the ones that do seem shady(Like this one: e-vietnamvisa.com/blog/3-month-multiple-entry-visa-for-tourist-2015-latest-news.html and this one: vietnamvisabooking.com/visa/3-month-multiple-entry-Vietnam-visa-on-arrival-new-policy-updated-from-June-2012.html They're basically the same exact website, down to the phone numbers. (forgive me if links are not allowed). Has anyone RECENTLY(Past 3 months) successfully received one through a company?

I'm planning on moving/traveling through Vietnam in a little over a month. I'm planning to stay there for a couple months, but would ideally like to be able to explore other areas(Laos, Thailand, etc) around there and be able to come back. Could I apply for a three month single entry and then somehow change it to multiple entry? Bribe some officials(joke)?

I understand the application process and the stamping, and all that's necessary for it. I just need to know whether 3 month multiple entry visas are still possible. Also, is it possible to receive that VOA letter from the travel agency, have all the correct paperwork and money, and still be denied access(/visa) in the Vietnamese airport(Ho Chi Minh)?

Please help. I'm of Polish Nationality, living in USA.

Thank you very much.

Hi,
Try www.vietnamvisacenter.org.

It's a site I've used several times.   It's recommended by lonely planet, if that means anything.

They have the multiple entry option .   Give it a try.

With the multiple entry you have to show proof of when you are leaving. That is why I got a 3 month single entry. No proof required that I am leaving. Just from the Washington DC embassy office. So you know where I got that info from

Alright, thank you both. I'm not sure what you mean Mikebrown by showing proof when you leave. A plane ticket leaving the country?

Vietnam Visa Center does look legit. Does anyone else have experience with that specific site?

Also, it looks like they provide a 'visa acceptance letter'. So everything is already checked out and accepted, and I'm just paying for the guy to stamp my passport and attach the visa to it? I just don't want to get stuck in a Vietnamese airport :P

I've heard that visa extensions aren't too easy to arrange anymore. Could one still do a run out of the country every 3 months to get a new visa? Could it be by ground, or does it have to be by air?

JackBateman wrote:

Alright, thank you both. I'm not sure what you mean Mikebrown by showing proof when you leave. A plane ticket leaving the country?

Vietnam Visa Center does look legit. Does anyone else have experience with that specific site?

Also, it looks like they provide a 'visa acceptance letter'. So everything is already checked out and accepted, and I'm just paying for the guy to stamp my passport and attach the visa to it? I just don't want to get stuck in a Vietnamese airport :P

I've heard that visa extensions aren't too easy to arrange anymore. Could one still do a run out of the country every 3 months to get a new visa? Could it be by ground, or does it have to be by air?

I used to use myvietnamvisa.com, only 2 days. ( $29.99,  looks like they are only doing 3 months singles though, but you can ask them about multi's )
That doesn't make any sense at all , asking when you are leaving on a Multi Visa, when they don't ask when you're only on a single entry Visa???? With a Multi you can leave at ANY time, no planning, most people only get these in case an emergency comes up, or they want to go to Thai/Cambodia/Laos, etc, while staying in VN.

You show your letter of acceptance at the VOA at the airport , ( $45 and 2 pic's, although they usually give you one back??? ), fill out another form and hand it back, then you stand around for 10 minutes wondering WTF is going on, then they call your name out , ( or nod to you ), and you get your passport back, then proceed through customs where your visa will be stamped.

A quick trip over the border, ( bus ), and back to renew your Visa, ( one bloke on here said he just stepped out, turned around and came back, didn't even enter the other other country, ( your choice whether you get a Visa to enter the other country or not ).( no VOA at the border, unless it's an international crossing ).

All I was told I had to show that I was leaving I guess by plane ticket or so. Seeing that at the time I knew I could get a 3 month extension I DoD not ask anymore questions. The single entry I DoD not have to show that I was leaving the country so I just got the single 3 month entry visa

Hi guys, It is said that 3 months multiple visa is no longer issued in fact you can find some places to get it easily. Moreoever, no extra documents is needed. If u need more info just skype me: nguyen.edu. I would be glad to share with you!

Yes, I received it the day after I ordered it from that site. It looks legit. Hopefully they let me in the country without a problem. Should get to Ho Chi Minh City on the 25th of July, at 1 AM in the morning.