Things need to know for my family in Saar? Hospital, Supermarket, Bank

I am in Saar now and my family including two kids will be here end of this month.
I need to know a few things before they reach here.

hospital - where is the closest and good hospital with 24 hrs ER in Saar?
patrol station - where are they in Saar?
supermarket - I know a few big supermarkets in the malls but I am sure my wife will not drive far for a  couple of months. any good one in Saar?
restaurant - any recommendation?
kids place, playground or park - any recommendation?
HSBC bank or ATM?
Viva?

will be much appreciated if you put your thoughts.

Hi there,
I will try to answer some of your queries!!
Petrol station - there is one at the Alosra supermarket in Saar.
Supermarket - there is the Alosra in Saar and the Jawad at the dome in Saar, and there are quite a lot of smaller convenience stores.  You will also find that there are fruit and veg stalls on the roads.
Restaurants - there are quite a lot throughout Bahrain.  I've recently been trying out a couple opposite Saar Cinema!
HSBC bank - there are ATMs in most of the malls and they have a drive through ATM at their building in Seef!!
Viva - not sure what you are asking here, their website has most information on it! http://www.viva.com.bh/  (I have gone for the ZAIN prepaid deal at the moment which includes everything I could need!!)

Hope this helps

hospital - where is the closest and good hospital with 24 hrs ER in Saar? AMH on Saar Ave and International hospital on Budaiya highway.

patrol station - where are they in Saar? - Alosra

supermarket - I know a few big supermarkets in the malls but I am sure my wife will not drive far for a  couple of months. any good one in Saar? - Alosra, Geant, Jawad in Barbar (Not Saar)

restaurant - any recommendation? - Loads on Budaiya Highway. Cappachino Cafe is good on Saar Ave, lots at the Avenue opp the cinema

kids place, playground or park - any recommendation? Food court at Saar Mall has kids play area

HSBC bank or ATM? - Rugby Club

Viva? - Saar Mall

will be much appreciated if you put your thoughts.