It's nice to meet you, stranger!

Hi everyone! :)
I'm 23 years old girl from Bulgaria. I live in Amsterdam from 3 months, cause my boy study here and we want to live together.
In Bulgaria I study hospitality of management and next year i will graduate. Cross fingers! :)
I want to meet with new people, make new friendships, to have fun also! :)

I have 5 years experience in Tourism - especially in restaurants and bars. Last year i was of brigade in UK to pick up asparagus, but after just two weeks of work raised me in supervisor. 
Here in Amsterdam I'm looking for a job. Doesn't matter what will be. Just to do something and to distract myself! I can work almost everything. I have no claims!

Hi Lorita!

Nice to meet you too! I would like to advice you to put an advert in the job section of this website. Be as specific as you can and highlight your best qualities and skills.
You speak also Russian, which is becoming a quite important language nowadays. There are some jobs which require this language. Did you try to google "Russian speaking jobs Amsterdam"?
Hope it helps!

Licia

Hey!
Thank you very much for helping me! I appreciate that! But my knowledge of Russian is a basic level! I will do that! :)

Greetings, Loritar !

Oh, sorry! I thought you spoke it fluently, so I thought to give you that advice. In any case, a basic knowledge is better than no knowledge at all. You don't have to start from 0 and you can only improve it, with practice.

Good luck!
Licia

Hi i want also know you better and i whish you good luck in the Netherland

Hi there ! :)

Hi Loritar !

Nice to meet you too! I am Mélanie and 22 years old. I work here and as you do, I would like to make some good friend. I am here since 3 months as well now. If you want to hang out sometimes just let me know. It would be great.

Bye :)

Mélanie