Looking for advice whilst living in Bangalore

I will be living here in Bangalore for the next 8 month while my partner is researching for his PHD. I have little work to do while I am here and I am struggling to find the confidence to branch out on my own and do something for myself. I am going to be volunteering in the creche on site of the university campus but this is only for a few hours a day. Does anyone have any advice on hobbies I could pick up or ways to stop my social anxiety about going out on my own and trying something new. I am also getting pressure from my partner to keep my mind busy but really struggling to over come my fears. I know he is only trying to help but he is very busy with work and doesn't understand the way I am feeling ( not sure if this is what this blog is for but really need an outside opinion from like minded people.)

Thanks,

Hi

If you have passion for writing you can work as freelance content writer.

If you are interested call me at **
Regards

Venu

Moderated by Gavind 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal contact details on the forum for security measures.

Hello lbutterw92,

Welcome to Expat.com  :idontagree:

Have you tried browsing the leisure forum or the guide section of the website?

> Leisure and things to do in Bangalore

> Leisure in Bangalore

@ venubk

I would suggest that stop posting your contact details on the forum , your number has been moderated numerous times already .

Thank you,
Gavind

I will take a look thankyou,

I haven't posted my contact number on here?