Help me find an apartment in Kirshberg

Greetings to you. I am Lila, moving to Luxembourg in August. I nerd your help and help me find an apartment in Kirshberg as follows. 3 rooms, 1 bath, 1 shower,1 shower and separate WC. Equipped kitchen, living room and all the bedrooms must have built in closets. All these are a must, one can't do without the other. I have spoken to a lot of Agents when I was there in April, but none if them can show me I want only what they have . My husband will be coming to Luxembourg end of June, pls. help so that I can connect you with him. My phone in Nairobi, Kenya***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons please do not share your personal contact number on the website.

Hello Lilaye,

Welcome to Expat.com  :)

Note that i created a new thread on the Luxembourg forum from your post so that you can get more feedbacks from members of this forum.

Well as you know exactly what type of apartment you are looking for, why not place an ad with all the details mentioned above in the Housing in Luxembourg section of the website.

Are you looking forward to renting or to buy ?

Best of luck,
Bhavna  ;)

Havana, 10 Q 4 UR response. We already found and rented an apart. in Lux, Cents. Please tell me have you ever lived in Ethiopia, if you have I'll tell U the rest of the story. Ciao

@ Lilaye > Just to inform you that Bhavna is a member of the Expat.com team and that she is not in Ethiopia, she asked you some questions to be able to guide you in the best way.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers: