Germany work-permit from Pakistan

Hello

First of all I would like to appreciate the amazing work you guys are doing. Helping people, I am from Pakistan and I got job offer in Munich, Germany, if someone has applied for work-permit from Pakistan kindly guide what documents are required, I have  looked at http://www.pakistan.diplo.de/Vertretung … eeker.html

But I got few questions...

1) Visa processing take quite long time (it might take 4 months), how I can provide accommodation detail in Germany, since I am not sure when I will get visa.

2) IELTS required for job seeker visa or one with job offer also need to have passed IELTS

3) Proof of funds, do people with job offer also need to have Sperrkonto account in germany?

Thanks for help.  :)

Hello sabbas7,

Kindly note that i moved your thread in the Germany forum since you posted your queries in the wrong section.

Hope this helps  ;)

Regards,
Gavind

Thanks Gavind.

1. If your company does not help with accommodation, you might want to book a hotel or serviced apartment for the first two or three months - you'll need that long to find a permanent place to live in Munich!
2. As far as I know, IELTS is in English language. Germany speaks German. Thus I cannot imagine IELTS is required or even helpful.
3. If your salary is above the required funds, you do not need to show additional finances.

sabbas7,

I hope you were able to get the visa! I am in a similar situation currently, and I am wondering if you can help :)

1. What did you do about accommodation?
2. Did you need a Sperrkonto even with a job offer?
3. What about the language proficiency test? I have a college degree from the US and have lived there for 8 years
4. Any idea how long the process is?

Thanks in advance!