New trip to sharm Elsheikh

Hello my dear friends,
I am back again, I want to make a trip to Sharm elshaikh next month after Ramadan( Eid ) time.
if anybody wants to join we can make a group also if any body have a good offer for hotels booking and airplane tickets
please inform me.
4 days only
waiting for you girls and boys
bye

No answer
No help
No friends :unsure
sleeping?

u will find alot offers but after ramdan :D and all busy now :D but in the eid time every one will ask to join dont worry :)

Hi
I want go sharm also
what we will do
regards
medo

we will go to hurghada :)
we find a good offer in aqua fun club

wats the offer?

Okay,    what the deal ?

Hi Heba,
Will travel to Sharm from 20 to 25 July. Booked in a very nice hotel through Booking.com , Sunrise Grand Select Montemare- Adults only. The price was good for single room on half board basis but I'm affraid that time is running and prices getting higher...check also Sharm Club Hotel , the prices are amazing but all sings and notifications are only in Italian :-) if it is not a problem for you , check online on Booking.com...it is still the best price you can find in the light of hotel level (4 stars , Italian management). For flight ticket , price is changable all the time according to flight time and reservation. My ticket was 1200 LE but at the best time of go/return.
Good luck and wish you an enjoyable time and safe trip.

Hi Heba

I'm going to sharm in the eid.  If you want to join me. Please contact me at ***
Regards

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Am in
what r the updates?

I am in Guys .. Keep me updated .. nice idea Heba, I really need this trip :D

Best of luck to you all guys ..  :top:

Hello Heba

how is going :) did you book your trip to Sharm El Sheikh ?

Regards,

Abeer

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : No publicity on the forum

hi heba

Also i am in .. i will be on sharm on July 18 till july 23.

i am interesting to join you and create a good group and enjoying time. :top:

i have already booked my flight and hotel is next to Nama bay.

please keep continue to make this gathring and event successed.

see you over ther

will be in sharm together with my wife from  27-07 to 04-08 ... naama bay  drop me a message for a night out/drinks

I will go there this Saturday I hope I will enjoy there coz its my 1st time to go sharm 😊

if you are there what about going at Easter holidays !!!

Try Jaz Belvedere, Montazah, very nice hotel.  https://www.facebook.com/Jaz.Belvedere.Resort/ - my friend works there and will answer your query, just mention me.  I can also pick people up from the airport if it's just a couple of people.  I live in Sharm El Sheikh so happy to help/offer any advice on where to go, although I'm not up on the hotels as I live in a town house lol.