NEW IN QINGDAO

Hello there,

I am Vanessa and I am going to live there. Will arrive there on the 7th july. I´ve been in Qingdao once before but that was back in 2009 and I gathered it has changed quite a bit since then. If anyone is around and want to meet up for a drink, or do any sport activities plese let me know.

Cheers

Hello awenf or,

Please note that i moved your thread to the English forum ( since your thread was in english and you posted in the french section ) of  China forum

Regards,
Gavind

Hello There,

Thanks. I will write then the same in french for the frenchies.

Cheers

Vanessa

Vanessa: Im not sure of your age, however, I have a Chinese daughter who lives and works in Qingdao. She is 24 recently graduated from University and speaks perfect English.  Her name is Joy and to this day, I still cant pronounce her Chinese name as I am a Canadian.  Joy is a beautiful, talented outgoing young lady her mother and I have been married for several years but we do not live in Qingdao.  If you will send me a personal memo on my email ***************, I will speak to her then give you her personal information...Good Luck Qingdao is a beautiful city.  Laurence

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security