Information regarding higher education in Kuwait

Hello!
Well I am a regular student here in a private school in Kuwait attending my last year of school after summer inshaAllah.
So all I wanted to know was if there any higher educational institutes here for a student like me who has done her hssc/higher secondary school here and is willing to stay and do something in IT/ information technology? And what opportunities can I get here?
I cant not afford a really expensive fee either so it would be great if you can help me out with this or else I will ne forced to leave Kuwait which I personally want to.
(I am a Pakistani :) just incase)

i dont get it; if you personally want to leave, why seek help to stay?

Ahh it was "I dont want to" missed a word and completly changed it :p

lol  :joking: that made my day :P

well, here is the thing - there are universities in Kuwait - the public ones I THINK are not open to the public, unless you have either a) Wasta or b) someone who works for the ministry (government) in your family.

that leaves the private universities - which are HIGHLY priced. i think you can get scholarships provided you fit their criteria.

as well as open universities, which are increasing in frequency - there is the arab open university for staters as well as others, those would be a bit easier on the purse strings.

hope thislink helps!

You could have a chance in Kuwait university even if you graduated in a university outside of Kuwait, provided all your certificates are accredited and attested. This is what happened with some of my colleagues in the Master of Science program in Kuwait University (that was like 10 years ago :O). One was from the American University in Sharjah and the other was from some university in Pakistan if I'm not mistaken.

However, admission for such students is not at all easy and the admission committee is very strict with such students. So, why don't you go to the College of Graduate Studies in Khaldiya Campus and get the details from there.

Don't bother visiting their website .... I tried and didn't get much info (what a shame)!