New member looking for contact's both professional and friends!

Hello all,

I'm moving to Malta in September,  will be living in Qawra with a friend until I find an apartment and job etc. My background is oil and gas recruitment, heavy business development and sales,  would love something in logistics as well but will consider anything interesting!  ANY advice for the new girl will be much appreciated!  Thanks ruth

Hi

Suggest you google meet up groups Malta.  There are several which will be of interest to you.

Thanks Howard!, good idea, I moved to Glasgow last year and used them,  didn't think malta would have similar,  excellent will do that, thanks again, ruth

Hello ruthiesaw,

Did you browse our Jobs section?

You can browse and drop and an to give your  job search a better visibility  :top: 

Kindly refer to the hyperlink below :

Jobs in Malta

Regards,
Gavind

Hi

Thanks I had a look yes, seem like there might be a few options for me!

Thanks for taking the time to write,

Ruth ☺

Hello Ruth,

My wife & I are just 53 days away from making the move to Malta
If at any time when you arrive you fancy a coffee & a chat please don't hesitate to drop us a line
would be nice to meet like minded people on that delightful island

Kind regards
Adam

hi Adam!

thanks so much for coming back to me, would love to! keep in touch and see you there hopefully!

thanks

Ruth

Hi I'm moving to malta with my daughter in just a couple of weeks. Great wee place, I hope you enjoy your stay.  There is the Freeport in the south of the island might be an option for you?  steph

ruthiesaw wrote:

Thanks Howard!, good idea, I moved to Glasgow last year and used them,  didn't think malta would have similar,  excellent will do that, thanks again, ruth

Its growing fast here! :-)