Role-Playing Games, Cards Games, Board Games in Alicante

Hola everyone,

Don't know if there are others Games addicted in Alicante and around.
Could be cool to gather at weekend in some place to play. Could goes from card games to board games, or even roleplaying games.

Got a good friend here with a lot of material for roleplaying games, I myself have couple of card games, (Mow, king of dwarves, classic tarot), could even go for some poker.

I could not bring board games, not enough space in my suitcase  :D

Foreigners and Spaniards both welcomes (the roleplaying games rather be in English, but we can always adapt, and it would be a wonderful way to exchange languages).

So get your weapons ready, and come into the pit.. if you dare so muahahah :mad:

Hi!
Believe it or not I just wanted to post exactly the same!I'm addicted to play board games etc!!!would be awesome to get together with ppl and play! !!!😊😊😊

Ahah, great, seems like we have another playing animal in the town folks :)! Would be great to gather at time and backsta.. huh play together  :D

:D:D:D

Great!!but is there anyone else who likes to play or so far just us?I love every kind of game but mostly board game!have u heared about dominion? ??I LOVE IT!!!

Well so far I did not get much feedback yet, but it's like fishing, be patient and do your things in the meantime.

In the past, I did that in other countries and we ended up being a bunch of happy (and slightly filthy  :D ) playing pals. Doing both Role playing and board games.

I heard of a cafe in Alicante (some name like dragon...) where people gathered, but rather to play Magic's type of game. (I also have another place in mind, but will have to check at first..

Dominion.. heard of it but never played, make me think's of this type of "choose your target" game, like Augustus, 7 Wonders, Medieval Academy, or In the Year of the Dragon.

Would love to try it though.

Hi guys,

Are you still in Alicante ? I love very much board games (I'm almost addicted !!).
Can I join you ?

Thanking you !

Hi Cecile,
Of course you can!
Thx God someone else is just as excited as me hahaa!I love it too!

Do you live in Alicante?

Regards,
Andi

I live in San Juan d'Alicante, but it is not far from Alicante  :D

Normally I should be back to Alicante beginning of 2016. Might know more in the coming weeks.

Hey there, am a friend of this Chti Delorran. I was thinking with him to organize that, but without any time to do it. In Alicante there is a great place to buy board games: ateneocomics.com and we could hunt for some cheap stuff here. I have also a place for playing in San Blas (a local). The idea was to play in English and Spanish every two weeks (inviting also Alicantinos to practice their English, and us our Spanish). I am more into Roleplaying games but if Delorran arrives I am totally motivated.

Hola la gente,

Andi, Cecile, Greg, any other willing to suffer..

I'll be back by the end of January to Alicante.

If you're still on, we can plan some gathering end of Jan/ begin of Feb.

Greg, if your local is still avail, it would perfectly fit, if not we could go to some bar or café.

Won't have much space, but will try to bring one or two little games in my suitcase.

Let me know your availabilities. Spanish spokers willing to practice English are welcome as well. Great way for everyone to exchange and learn new stuff.

See ya lads,

:top: I am available !!! Let me know your availabilities and if there is a place to play (I have maybe another possibility if not).

Yes, I have a place, but no game (just a lot of Roleplaying Game) no Tabletop. The place is near Renfe City Center. Do you have some games, Cecile? Deloran will bring some cards (not Poker, more like tabletop kind of cards) but he marks them in order to win :p

Hi guys,

Back to this lovely Costa Blanca.

I suggest that we could at first meet up for a drink and coffee, to know each other and discuss about what we like.. I'll try to bring a game though :).

Cecile, Greg, Andi, (any other welcomed). Would you have some availability next week to meet around the center of Alicante, let's say Plaza de Luceros of Renfe train station?

Have a nice Sunday guys :)

Hi,

Next time, it's better to go to Valencia, we have a lot of places to pratice RPG :)

For example the Base Secreta...

Hello guys !!
Actually I am available on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
I propose that we meet rather at the bar "El Dragon Escamado", carrer taquigrafo marti 3, 03004 Alicant. It's a bar with games. And we can of course bring other games at this bar. It is possible to drink or eat something and it is not expensive (and games are free).
What do you think ?

Hey Sdompy! Thanks for the link. I keep it preciously and maybe one of those days we will invade the place :p

Hello, Cecile. I know this dragon :-) Delorean and I are ok this Thursday, around 8-9ish?

Hello guys !
Do we meet well this night at the Dragon ?
If yes, at which time ? For me it is possible from about 9pm.

Damn sorry we did not go as thought people would not be there. The worst is that I passed there today.

Tomorrow we will go there for sure in the evening. So let's meet up there.

At which hour ? If I come it would be around 9.30-10. Would it be ok for you ?

Yup, we will be two or three there already. (Rather 10:00 I think)

Couple of games there, that's awesome :D.

Sorry for resurrecting this - I'm moving to Alicante next week, and looking to meet some gamers. Roleplayers, board gamers, wargamers as well. Are there any of us expat gamers out there?