Degree Verfication for Princess Noura Uni

I just got an email from PNU they requested that I verified my degrees. They gave me a list of PNU accredited websites, but they all require Company Sign Ups... and generally long forms to sign up.... which I dont have time for.

Is anyone employed by them. If so, which websites did you use to verify you degrees>>?

Thanks

Try this one, I did verified mine with them and it works;

degreeverify.com

why does it say link under review? Im new to this website.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

I just did my verification with  studentclearinghouse.org/verifiers/degree/

I guess we are all hoping to be hired in this September~ Feel free to inbox me! I'd love to make  friends and share resources. I've been googling and reading forums for days~ amazed at how little i can find out ;/  But excited to learn first hand!

TheNiceTeacher wrote:

I just did my verification with  studentclearinghouse.org/verifiers/degree/

I guess we are all hoping to be hired in this September~ Feel free to inbox me! I'd love to make  friends and share resources. I've been googling and reading forums for days~ amazed at how little i can find out ;/  But excited to learn first hand!

Hi TheNiceTeacher,

Great optimism! It's a must if you're coming to PNU.

There's a ton of info on PNU on this forum. Just do a search for PNu. Here are some posts:

* KSU, PNU and most institutions in KSA - How to survive
* Princess Noura University paying 18.000?
* Enough of Princess Noura University
* Why is PNU short of teachers?...Don't know much about history...
* Considering teaching in SA (PNU)
* regarding pnu riyadh
* PNU Teachers - No Health Insurance as of October 13

There aren't that many positive ones on this forum, but you might find some on monster or glassdoor. The problem is that a lot of teachers' experiences have been negative. But you should come and make up your own mind! Nothing ventured, nothing gained.