How Long for Reply after Final Interview

I applied for a finance position at Emirates -

I had done a Skye Interview back in March ,

I was then invited to Dubai for Assessments and Final Interview -
I did that on the 19th May 2015

How Long Before I hear anything back ?

Would they let me know if I am Successful or Unsuccessful ?

Regards,
Mani

it seems like your Final Assessment took a lot longer than it should but on the same time, do know that a Company as Emirates have a big system working and they have to manage all those, not just the job of one person.

I personally gave my skype interview in the finance department of Rotana Hotel on the beginning of april and till the beginning of May (first week) i got my job contract.
its not such a good idea to write them on your own to ask for information.....since a lot of employers find it really annoying (being honest) but after a suitable time (almost a month and a half), its ok to write an email, which would state something like

"Dear (if your familiar with them) or Mr/Miss.(if its a formal person) ............

Greetings of the day. I gave in my final interview for the .............. position on ............. date, can you kindly update me if my application is still under consideration? Furthermore, if you require any additional document from my side, please kindly let me know.

Thank you and best regards,
.......................(yours full name)"

i wrote this kind of email after i gave the skype interview and it was almost a month since i heard something from them. they replied me and told me the progress of my job application and the reason why it got so much delayed (they had staff party preparation) sooo.....yap...thats it.

Just let a suitable time pass and then you can write a good email :)

oh ok - thanks for your reply