English speaking mums and babies play group in Toulouse!

Hello, my name is Ruolan and I am British Chinese currently living in Toulouse with my French husband and our 6 month old daughter.

I am a university teacher teaching online programme in Higher Education but at the moment taking time off to look after our baby daughter.

I am thinking to form a small 'mums and babies play group' in the centre of Toulouse for the purpose of meeting new friends and having some nice activities to do with mums and babies.

The group could meet once per week/or once per two weeks and the location can be pre-agreed such as at a park or in a member's house etc. To start the play group, I think 3-5 mums would be ideal.

If you have baby(babies) in similar age and are interested in joining,

Thank you and look forward to meeting you.

Kind regards,
Ruolan

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum

As for security reasons I am not allowed to give over personal contact infos on the forum, so If you are interested in my proposal, please contact me via this space. Thank you!

Hello,

My kids are now school age but guess you must have found totsandco.org/ by now, a great way to meet english speaking kids and families.

Good luck,

Jenni

Hello Jenni,

Thanks for your info!

Have a great day!

Rolanda