I'm looking for friends who speak Spanish/ French/ Italian/ Portuguese

Hi. I'm a polyglot and currently learning Spanish, French, Italian, and Portuguese. I hope to find some friends of such nationalities and learn their language and culture. I can also share my culture and language. Best wishes to all. :-)

I speak Portuguese and Spanish, would like to give me this opportunity?

hello sir
good afternoon.

I'm Eduardo Dambi I saw your post, that you're looking for Portuguese, Spanish, i can speak that two languages.
I am Portuguese Native,  Spanish, and English Intermediary.

Thank you.
i will wait your answer back.

Dambi wrote:

hello sir
good afternoon.

I'm Eduardo Dambi I saw your post, that you're looking for Portuguese, Spanish, i can speak that two languages.
I am Portuguese Native,  Spanish, and English Intermediary.

Thank you.
i will wait your answer back.

You might have a long wait, that post was 5years ago.

Bom dia.

Date & month about right!

I'm portuguese and i can speak Spanish as well but i want to learn french as well.

Would you say your English is as good as your Portuguese? I am not sure the messages previously sent was getting through.

hello
I can speak English also
and sorry if I mistake some words there.
I'm a fluent and good English speaker

While I sympathise with mugtech's observations, other members may welcome you instead of subtly criticising. I welcome you to the forum and hope you enjoy putting aside the negatives. Perhaps you should introduce yourself on the new members thread and contribute your experiences/needs for the Philippines forum, if you want to learn French perhaps you should visit the French forum. If you want to learn Tagalog?

My only ask as a plebeian is how you ended up on a Filipino expat site wanting to polish your French mon ami. 8 predominant languages and 160 dialects+ here. For me it's Ilicano and Tagalog next.
Tell us your story.

Cheers, Steve.

Dambi wrote:

hello
I can speak English also
and sorry if I mistake some words there.
I'm a fluent and good English speaker

Ah, alive and well, most newbies run away with criticisms here and other sites, thick skin or unaware. Tell us your story PLS.

Cheers, Steve.

I,  Thank you for your kindness, and for your words, it means to much to me.
I'm not here to see the background of others I'm here to make friends only.
by the way, actually I'm here in the Philippines.
I know how to speak Tagalog and just little Ilocano

For this guy who criticized me is he's problem that's why I'm here to learn with you guys.

thank all.

Raymund89 wrote:

Hi. I'm a polyglot and currently learning Spanish, French, Italian, and Portuguese. I hope to find some friends of such nationalities and learn their language and culture. I can also share my culture and language. Best wishes to all. :-)

I speak them all, 7 languages total. Tell us where you´re from and a little background to see if you´re
real. I´m an American living in Brazil!

robal

Dambi wrote:

I,  Thank you for your kindness, and for your words, it means to much to me.
I'm not here to see the background of others I'm here to make friends only.
by the way, actually I'm here in the Philippines.
I know how to speak Tagalog and just little Ilocano

For this guy who criticized me is he's problem that's why I'm here to learn with you guys.

thank all.

Você é mesmo de Angola (Portuguese)? Ano ang ginagawa mo sa Pilipinas (Tagalog)? Mangmangan ka ti kilawen nga bagsang (Ilocano)? Urayek ti subalit mo (Ilocano)! (Translation: Are you really from Angola? What are you doing in the Philippines? Are you eating raw bagsang (a bony fish)? I´ll wait for your reply. I´m having fun here!

Please respond in Portuguese, Tagalog and Ilocano!

robal

English site apparently.

Cheers, Steve.

Dambi wrote:

guy who criticized me is he's problem that's why I'm here to learn with you guys.

thank all.

Good to know you are here to learn, the possessive of he is his.

hello friend I can speak Spanish and Portuguese.
but i wanna learn French can we learn together?

yes I'm Portuguese, for  Tagalog  is easy to understand but to speak is very hard
ilocano  I have just basic because i was in vigan, ilocos north ilocos sur,  for months and I have a lot
of filipinos friends there, very good friends.

Boa tarde. Muito bem amigão. Are you a tourist or a permanent resident? And how long
have you been in the Philippines? Just curious...

robal

Bom dia como estas?
Actually i was student here in Philippines for now I'm just simple turist.

Ok... Enjoy!