Vegetarians need help!

Hi all..
I'm looking for vegetarians and/or vegetarian friendly restaurants, pubs with a nice vegetarian burger, supermarkets, where to by tofu etc. What ever you know is welcome!

Thanks,

Hi

The Grassy Hopper Cafe is very good, located in both Gzira (Triq San Gorg) and in Valletta (Old Theatre Street). The one in Gzira, to which I have been, is open mornings until 4.00pm Mon-Thurs and open all day Friday and Saturday until 10pm.

They have a website which is easily googled. (I'm not sure I am allowed to publish a link here.)

Regards

Charley

I was cleaning my keyboard and just wrote something strange, and I can't delete!!!!

Hi,

You can also take a look at happycow.net. :)

Gugar café in Valletta is very nice, although their food selection is not massive, but a great place (all vegetarian/veggie). Juuls reggae bar in Sliema also has a vegetarian kitchen (run by an ex-Grassy Hopper dude). There are various health food shops around the island and they are increasing. But even Scotts supermarket has tofu.

Good Earth at Ballutta Bay has a nice selection of cereals, grains, seeds, dried fruit, almond and soy drinks, organic choc, etc... healthy, whole foods.
I've seen their products at Scott's supermarket.

Shouldn't the title read "vegetarians need help"       :D

Terry

nilonilonilo wrote:

Juuls reggae bar in Sliema also has a vegetarian kitchen (run by an ex-Grassy Hopper dude).

Juuls reggae bar is in St Julian's, Spinola Bay, not Sliema, sorry ...

Hi Check out Electro Lobster Project in Balluta Bay (couple doors up from Good Earth) they have a  full vegetarian and also a full vegan menu.

Naturali.com.mt

tearnet wrote:

Shouldn't the title read "vegetarians need help"       :D

Terry

Bacon sandwich usually cures them lol