Visa profession querry

Dear all,
I m  telecommunication engineer and currently working in dubai. I came here 15 days ago. I got sales visa as my engineering degree was not attested by uae embassy. Now i have done with my degree attestation by uae embassy.
i want to know that can i change my visa status now and if yes then what is the procedure.
Waiting for ur response.
Regards.

Hi kashif rehman,

Expatriates who come here on work come only on one visa and that is the 'employment visa'. This has nothing to do with the designation. Whether the expatriate is hired to clean the roads, or if the expatriate is hired to head an organisation they both come on the same employment visa.

Job designations and titles are decided and endorsed only during the registration process when the resident card is issued. If your resident card is not already issued, you can inform your employer to make the necessary changes. They can do it only if they hold the required clearance for your job. Else, you would have to continue as a salesman only (but then, the sales function is 100% Omanised). Have this checked and clarified.