How to apply for a teaching job in Namibia being from South Africa

Hi. My name is Valentia from a city called Durban in South Africa, just finished my Bachelor Of Education degree and already have a job here in South Africa but my fiancée and I are planning to move to Namibia permanently as our fresh start in life. My fiancée is in the process of securing a business deal with one of the media houses in Namibia and he fell in love with that country the first time he went there on his Christian commitments. I am currently teaching English and Life Skills in SA and would honestly like some advise on how to apply for a teaching job in Namibia being from South Africa.

Hi. I am a young female from the South Africa who has just secured a Bachelor of Education degree and currently seeking to move to Namibia for a teaching job permanently. My fiancée will soon be engaging on a business deal with a certain media house in that country and we aiming to move there on full time basis.. He has been there on his Christian activities and fell in love with the country.. We now have a few friends there and will not struggle to settle down. *****

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your personal contact on the forum for security measures.

Hi Dineo96,

Welcome to expat-blog, i created a new thread from your posts on the Namibia forum.

Considering your questions on how to apply for a teaching job in Namibia, your post will be more visible to other members on the Namibia forum.

Hope you get some positive responses  :)
Bhavna.