Family reunification in sweden.. EU way Or The Swedish Way?

hi all am a kenyan and am getting married on the 20th of this month here in denmark to my danish fiance  .......and the reason for writing is coz i have some questions which i would be glad to get some answers from :) , which is the easiest way to apply for the family reunification? EU OR SWEDISH WAY? i really need someone to shed some light for me :)

are you trying to live in Denmark or Sweden? Your post refers to reunification in Sweden, but you've posted on the Denmark board.

trying to move to sweden for three months then we move back to dk.....

Hi!
Its very easy and simple in Sweden and takes about only 4 months you can submit an application of family reunification online. More you can read on migrationverket.se
Good luck and best wishes for your new life :)

Hi hlestybama > your topic is now on the Sweden forum.

I think if you guys can move and have a registered address in Sweden, the Swedish way will be good. The EU will depend if you husband has a job and enough money to satisfy the EU conditions.
See migrationverket website.

migrationsverket.se/English/Private-individuals/Moving-to-someone-in-Sweden.html

Much success

if you're moving for just three months, maybe it's worth looking into what kind of allowance you get as a DK resident when in other Schengen-agreement countries.

For example, when I was on an Icelandic resident visa, I could travel and spend time in other Schengen zone countries for 90 days.

The reason I mention it is because the resident visas are generally intended for longer stays of a year, and can often take several months to process. If you're just going for a temporary stay, such a visa may not be the best fit.