DANANG STREET FOOD

DANANG STREET FOODS

Danang is not only a beautiful city along the romantic Han River but also variety of many different kinds of specialties with in which street food takes an important role in local people's life. I introduce some popular street food in Danang for you and add some famous address so that you can find out easily when you want to try one of these dishes.

Vietnamese bread ( banh my) is a daily breakfast dishes for a lots of Vietnamese people. It is very quick and convenient as they can take it to their office and try. For local people, they like breads for their variety of types so they can change their flavor. There are many different types of breads such as: Bread with pork, chicken bread, break with jam, break with pork sausage….
          The classic version, bánh mì thịt nguội, sometimes known as bánh mì đặc biệt or “special combo”, is made with various Vietnamese cold cuts, such as sliced pork or pork bellies, chả lụa (pork sausage), and head cheese along with the liver pâté and vegetables like carrot or cucumbers

2.Fish ball noodle ( Bun Cha Ca): a bowl of fish ball noodle is made up of Fish, pumpkin and pineapple. When a hot bowl of fish ball noodle is served, you can feel the sweeten flavor of fish compiled with the pungent and frangrant flavor of shrimp sauce which is added to stimulated the flavor of the broth.

Banana Blossom Salad is a refreshing dish that is perfect for a hot summer day. It is the great combination between banana flower, pork, shrimp and roasted peanut. When you are bored with usual dishes, this dish is a wonderful choice. You can serve it with grill papper.
goi

Vietnamese thick noodle soup (Banh canh): is thick Vietnamese noodle that looks quite like Japanese udon. A bowl of Banh Canh and chewy fried bread (XI QUAY) is really original eating style only people in Da Nang city. Banh canh is thick Vietnamese noodle that has the thickness of a chopstick, more or less. Noodle can be made from cassava, wheat or rice and the broth of Banh Canh is cooked from pork, crab, fish. People do not linger when they eat banh Canh, they take a spoon of soup, make it cooler and eat after that

Sweetsoup is a good choice for the hot weather of summer. A glass of sweetsoup gives you the taste of sweet flavor and cool feeling.  Some popular sweet soup such as: Che bap (corn), che troi nuoc (sticky rice cake and green pea paste), che khoai (taro), che dau ngu (kidney beans sweet soup), che dau xanh (green bean), che dau do (red bean), che bot loc (cassava) and so on.

Noodle salad with pork and anchovy fish sauce ( Bun mam) is made out of vermicelli, pork or roasted pork, vegetables, unripe papaya, peanuts and, of course, anchovy fish sauce. We can try Bun Mam at everytime of the day. It is very popular in Nguyen Chi Thanh street and Huynh Thuc Khang street.

Da nang spicy snail (oc hut) in the evening, walking along Han river or Le Duan street is fantastic ideas to explore the flavor of Da Nang spicy snail for fresh wind night. People can not conceal their craving for this street food. Various types of escagots are cooked in different styles, but the most popular is small escagots are processed with lemongrass and chili
oc-hut-da-nang

Interesting address for these street food:

Vietnamese bread: Banh mỳ Ông Tý
Add: 272 Hùng Vương, Hải Châu 2, Đà Nẵng, Việt Nam

Tel:+84 90 513 16 30

Fish ball noodle ( Bun Cha Ca)
Add 1: - 109 Nguyen Chi Thanh, Da Nang
Tel: +84 511 3863 022

Add 2: _222 Hai Phong, Da Nang

Tel: +84 98 930 73 62

Banana Blossom Salad
. Vietnamese thick noodle soup (Banh canh):
Add: 393 A, Hai Phong, Da Nang.

Tel: 0906 540 292

Sweet soup:
Add: Sweet soup Xuan Trang 31. Le Duan, Da Nang.

Add 2 : 241 Dong Da, Da Nang

. Noodle salad with pork and anchovy fish sauce ( Bun mam):
Add:   1.  Bà Thuyên – K424/03 Lê Duẩn.

Bún mắm in Han Market,Con Market.
Da nang spicy snail (oc hut)
Add: 326 Le Duan. Da Nang.

what a wonderful article (DongThanh) on DaNang street food - now that is what I call information.

Noted on this :) I'll be visiting Da nang in August

thanks. however, i can not update pictures on the topic.i feel sorry for that.

Hi DongThanh  :)

You can also recommend these places in the website directory so that members of the Da Nang forum can go through them easily.

Follow the link :

Delicatessen in Da Nang >>>> recommend a service.

Regards,
Bhavna  :)

I didn't know about the directory or referral service - I shall go and make referrals now, thanks

Thank you, Dong Tranh. I'm moving to Da Nang this October and I can refer to your post when I go searching for street food. It's generous of you to share your knowledge of the city.

Jimmy Robinson
Minneapolis, Minnesota USA

Hello,
Thanks for your comment.
Welcome to Da Nang city! We are very happy to know you will visit Da Nang this October.
Please keep in touch with me!
Have a nice day.

Hi Heli,
You are welcome.
Hope you to have wonderful experiences in Da Nang city

Bún mắm in Han Market,Con Market.
Da nang spicy snail (oc hut)
Add: 326 Le Duan. Da Nang.

I like this