Computer tech for home visist?

Hi,

Does anyone know if any computer tech that does home visits? Since I shipped my stationary computer here I've had troubles with my graphic cards. I had the computer delivered to a tech who removed one of the cards, but I'm still having problems so not sure he was that good really.

I really want this fixed asap, but have no time to hand it in somewhere so does anyone know anybody who will do home visits? I live in Gzira.

Thanks

illerill wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone know if any computer tech that does home visits? Since I shipped my stationary computer here I've had troubles with my graphic cards. I had the computer delivered to a tech who removed one of the cards, but I'm still having problems so not sure he was that good really.

I really want this fixed asap, but have no time to hand it in somewhere so does anyone know anybody who will do home visits? I live in Gzira.

Thanks

yes message me and i will get someone to come and have a look at it tomorrow night for you about 5:30pm or on Saturday
my husband works in It so will come and look at it for you and he can tell you what it will cost etc