Hash House Harriers!

Hello!  I've just been made aware there's a HASH group here in Jeddah and now I'm desperately looking for my people! We've been here for almost a year and we miss hashing terribly! If you can help please get in touch. Please and Thank you!

Hey how's it going? What do you mean HASH group exactly? Hashing as in tokin it up or what?

It's a running group! Fun fact: you're not the only person whose sent a mssg thinking it's about getting high lmao

LMAO I am so sorry, and yes I can imagine more than one person has made that "innocent" mistake!

No worries  :)   I guess I need to delete this because no one knows what I'm talking about and I supposed if someone was affiliated with HHH and wanted new members they would've gotten in touch, Booo!

Yea I feel you, I been posting about getting some game nights or something like that any people the wife and I could hang out with, but no luck. Sorry you've been having the same luck!

I just saw your post...........we don't play hold em but my husband is a big fan of Catan. He's huge into "resource" type games. Though we now have two small kids so our social life is kind of on hold.

Yea I get you same with us, two kids now and things rolled to a halt almost lol. I don't know that game, but just read up on it, it's like the same idea as monopoly and what not? I was just telling wifey we gotta start some couples game night thing with some of our other friends with kids. Let the kids play downstairs and be watched by our caretakers while the adults chill upstairs...but as most things around here, it's taking forever to get things started...someone somewhere always has an excuse...I miss the days where everyone knew a week in advance where they were meeting and without reminders everyone shows up lol.

hashers are just around (riyadh area)....just ask.... any westerners (real westerners) from the compounds or those employed at big industries.

Moving to jeddah in a few months having visited a few times and run, decent half marathon
runner and looking for a group to train with.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum

Hi,

I am a Hasher, used to Hash in Riyadh and various other countries but after 1.5 years in Jeddah i have not found anything. Let me know if you get lucky.

Yeah, not happening. Apparently it's very secret and you have to know someone to be invited. So screw them. I've tried everything. Not sure how they plan on keeping a group fresh and fun without ever taking a chance on new ppl.  Hope you have better luck :) *so missing the good ole us of a!!

Oh well, if we are not good enough for them, their loss....

Send me a e-mail ****

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details + use the private message pls

Hi,
I don't live here but am in KSA for 8 weeks work ( Jeddah for the next 3 weeks) I'm a real slow runner but wondered if you would be up for a decent walk? Maybe along the waterfront?
I've lived the expat life in other countries and know how hard it can be to meet people!
I'm female, English and ‘of a certain age'😁