Filipino Compound in Khobar

Hi there,

i am relatively new on this site, and looking for info about filipino's living in Khobar, or dharan not yet familiar with places.
I am expecting to work with Aramco in a couple of months. i am coming from the philippines,

i am hoping you can share me some info about living in Khobar.

Like where is the safe and good Place to rent my accommodation?
are there Compound where Filipino mostly rent or lived?
How much will be the range of Rent for a compound apartment if there is?

Ill be working as a bachelor status but looking forward also to have my Wife and kids visit me so accommodation will be a challenge for me to ensure that they can visit me in KSA.

Hoping you can extend info.

Cheers.

My fee piece of advice is to keep a distance from the community . Explore & learn from the new culture and never immerse yourself in 5 he same boat !!  You however can hang in with you community members from time to time. A Filipino close a friend of mine has been working here for almost 11 years . He rarely gets in touch with .... Now he is a prominent figure at the Philippine Embassy coz he knows the Saudi Culture and speaks Arabic fluently.
Good luck

Thanks for the advise, I appreciate it. I'm looking forward meeting new friends and knowing the rich culture

Hi rdj_3 and welcome to the Khobar forum,

If you want to have an idea of rent in Khobar, i suggest you browse through the Properties for rent in Khobar section of the website.

Best of luck,
Bhavna