Relocating to Krakow - short term serviced apartments

Hello,

I have just got a job in Krakow and looking to relocate at the end of July. My company did not provide me with any short term accommodation hence why i am trying to organise it myself. I don't want to rent a proper flat straight away, and would like to get to know the city better etc...I have seen a few websites which offer short term lets, however they all seem to be pretty expensive or just very small. Would you be able to advise me of any companies / apart hotels that you have used in the past perhaps? My work is close to Bonarka Shopping Centre, but ideally i would like to find accommodation nearer the city centre (Kazimierz, or Podgorze). Any help that you could give me would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks,
Jo

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : No free ads here please + register in the business directory

Hi Prabhat,

Many thanks for your response. I have a budget of PLN5000.00 and would hope to find a nice spacious apartment close to the city centre (in close proximity to the river). As I said, my work office is near Bonarka Shopping Centre, so wouldn't want to be located too far from there. Ideally, would be nice to get a tram to work. I'm looking for a short term serviced apartment for up to 4 weeks, until I find a nice flat to rent. And that would be for 6-12 months minimum. If you could suggest any places / websites for me, that would be great! Thanks a lot!

Hi Jo, Are you still looking for apartment in Krakow?
If yes, I have one to offer. Its one bed apt in Debniki, close to rondo Grunwaldzkie.
Thats my own apartment I want to rent for a while, as I'm moving to the country side.
We can meet and chat, if you are interested.
Best regards
Marta

martussa wrote:

Hi Jo, Are you still looking for apartment in Krakow?
If yes, I have one to offer. Its one bed apt in Debniki, close to rondo Grunwaldzkie.
Thats my own apartment I want to rent for a while, as I'm moving to the country side.
We can meet and chat, if you are interested.
Best regards
Marta

Please post a free ad in the housing section at the top of this page.